Beehive Prep School exists to prepare children for success in learning, work and life.
Beehive Prep School Aims to:
- Create a learning environment and provide the tools for children to become independent thinkers and learners
- Ignite a passion for life learning
- Provide a secure foundation for future academic learning: acquiring knowledge and being able to apply it
- Provide the support to ensure that every child reaches their potential
- Make links with families, the local community, national initiatives and the wider world to enrich the children’s education.
Beehive Prep School Values:
- the individuality of each child
- the holistic child: their physical, social, emotional and cognitive development
- a ‘can-do’ attitude, solution focused and positive approaches to difficulties
- a community where all individuals are valued and respected regardless of their gender, race, cultural heritage or disability
- a happy learning environment where all members feel safe and encouraged to flourish
- the on-going pursuit of excellence: in pupils, staff and the whole community
Our Key Words: